1) Orange is the New Black - 9.5/10 2) Master of None - 9.5/10 3) The Crown - 9/10 4) Stranger Things - 8.5/10 5) Jessica Jones - 8/10 6) Narcos - 7/10 (based on a few eps) 7) Daredevil - 7/10 (again based on a few eps) 8) 13 Reasons Why - 6.5/10 (a mixture of really good and really bad) 9) Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - 6.5/10 (see above) 10) House of Cards - 6/10
10. Bloodline - It has its moments, and there's some really nice performances in there, but it's such of heap of crap. I feel unclean every time I think about it.
09. Luke Cage - This got pretty dumb after Mahershala left, but it was still entertaining enough. Loved it prior to that, look forward to seeing if they can follow it up successfully.
08. House of Cards - I like it, but I don't think it's all that good any more. I find it kind of like comfort food these last 2 seasons, and I'm not sure this should ever be that.
07. Narcos - I don't think it's an amazing show overall, but it's very watchable, and Wagner Moura's performance is pretty much the best male one around these days. Good luck continuing the show.
06. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Magical stuff, with a quartet of performances that are as good as anything on TV.
05. Jessica Jones - A good show, with a killer performance at the centre of it.
04. Stranger Things - Amazing, but it's only one season so it's tough to call it the very best thing they've done.
03. Daredevil - First season was glorious, I thought the second was a major step down, but still good.
02. The Crown - Outstanding, but again, it's just one season. Continue at that pace, and this could easily take the... crown.
01. Orange is the New Black - After 3 badass motherclucking seasons and season 2, this is probably my favourite show currently in production. The way they scaled things down and went back to basics after the second season was an incredible decision, and has paid off big time. Fingers crossed for the next 3.
Orange is the New Black would be my top pick out of all of them, but I'm also a huge fan of Stranger Things, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Bojack Horseman, and Trollhunters (not listed but it's great). Master of None is also pretty good, and I'm still catching up on Narcos. I actually haven't gotten into any of the Marvel shows, and I only watched the first 3 episodes of House of Cards before I couldn't bother anymore. F is for Family (also not listed but felt like mentioning) is straight-up shit-and-piss-covered garbage.