Easily the best lineup of the year, and one of the strongest I've ever seen probably.
1) Nicole Kidman 2) Susan Sarandon 3) Jessica Lange 4) Reese Witherspoon 5) Carrie Coon 6) Felicity Huffman (a little unfair since I only watched half the season, but she wasn't as strong as usual from what I saw)
6. Huffman - More like 6000. She was meh, and her whole storyline was embarrassing, and ruined the season.
5. Sarandon - She had basically nothing to do, and she did basically nothing. Barely no psychology to her, just there to off of whatever Lange was doing in any particular scene. What a waste.
4. Witherspoon - She was alright. Had her moments. She was kind of like Tracy Flick grown up a lot of the time, and I'm not sure that was intentional.
3. Kidman - Takes a special kind of performer to overact without raising her voice, but Nick the Kid manages it here handily. She was still very good a lot of the time, but the character was so stupid it got on my nerves.
2. Lange - She was really good, no doubt about it, but the fact the entire show seemed to exist for no reason other than to give her a stage on which to act her ass off makes me lol a little.
1. Coon - The only one of this sextet to walk away with her dignity entirely intact.